As our guest, you are able to choose from eight apartments of different sizes. There are one and two-bedroom apartments, which all have a modern Scandinavian feel.
Upon request, we can provide additional beds, baby cots, children’s highchairs and ironing equipment free of charge.
On the roof of the building is a large terrace which can be used for get-togethers or admiring the view of Tartu. In the summer we also supply chairs for sunbathing. In the evenings you can sit on the terrace and look up at the stars with a cup of tea or coffee.
Please note that our guest apartments are not designed to be wheelchair accessible. The upper floors are only accessible by stairs.
The bathroom is equipped with:
- Bath or shower
Every apartment has:
- Ventilation or air conditioning
- Two free bottles of water
- Bed linen for all guests
- Closet or cupboard
- Dining table
- Children’s highchair
- Sofa bed
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD player
- Flat-screen TV and cable TV
- Cleaning materials
The kitchen is equipped with:
- Dishes and kitchen appliances
- Coffee machine with capsules
- Coffee, tea, coffee cream, salt, pepper, sugar
- Kitchen utensils
Additional important information:
- Pets are allowed in all apartments.
- Smoking in the apartments is prohibited.
- Parking is possible on the streets; the prices of parking in Tartu apply.